It’s a very special landmark episode of HTWOW, featuring the posterboy of underachievement, the student of Eros, the station cancer, Gordon Keith! The Great Gordo joins Dave and Toby to discuss his love for Andy Partridge and XTC, his old band days in early 90s Deep Ellum, and what he regrets most from his legendary Ticket show The Rant.
- XTC – “Mayor Of Simpleton” (intro/outro)
- XTC – “Senses Working Overtime”
- The Dukes Of Stratosphear – “Vanishing Girl”
- XTC – “Garden Of Earthly Delights”
- XTC – “Earn Enough For Us”
(provided by Goodfriend Package)